Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Since she was very young, Laura Stoffel could always be found with a book in her hand. Her lifelong love of reading led her on a roundabout path to the field of editing, but she is thrilled to now be a part of the editing community.
After graduating with honors from the University of Illinois with a bachelor’s degree in elementary education, Laura later added a master’s degree in curriculum, technology, and education reform while teaching elementary school. After starting a family, Laura put her teaching background and attention to detail to work as a freelance editor.
Laura has had the privilege to edit and proofread technical papers, novels, educational assessments, marketing materials, children’s books, and nonfiction books. A sample of these books are listed below:
- Sitka's Mirror: A Journey to World War II by Rebecca Melland-Kuo (young adult historical fiction)
- Jamback Road by Ron Miller (fiction)
- Curriculum Theorizing and TeacherEducation by Anne M. Phelan (nonfiction)
- Plain Language and Ethical Action: A Dialogic Approach to Technical Content in the Twenty-First Century by Russell Willerton (nonfiction)
- Addressing Loneliness: Coping, Prevention, and Clinical Interventions by Ami Sha’ked & Ami Rokach (nonfiction)
- Presidential Leadership and African Americans by George R. Goethals (nonfiction)
Laura is pleased to be part of Creative Enterprises Studio.